Monday 12 November 2012

Seeking Advice?


I am getting a lot of emails from people asking for my advice, and so I feel I must post this. I am not here to offer advice to people, or tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing in their life. I am very busy writing my book as well as a hundred other things for our movement, that will help EVERYONE long term. Best thing you can do is start trusting your own intuition about the situations you find yourself in, in your life. Or maybe ask for advice in our group?

I am sorry I can not help you, but I have so much to sort out here myself. I am sure that you understand that I can't be all things to all people.  I offer Tarot Readings, Sapentia, Hypnosis Sessions, 1-2-1 Teachings, which all help people and also raise more money for the movement and Theomerla at the same time. That is the only kind of direct personal guidance I give to people, other than those within our Order and Church.

I am sure you understand, I don't want to just ignore your call for help but there isn't much I can do from here. You might want to seek help privately from one of our other Clergy or Members, and it is up to them personally if they want to offer advice, but really you should always follow your own heart and intuition about any guidance you are given. The answers are within.

Blessings

Tau Tia L Douglass

No comments:

Post a Comment